Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Whine whine whine

OK, for the one person that might still read this, I apologize for whining and complaining again. I promise that I am not being a baby and I really do feel like crap.

So I talked to my boss today and she sounded OK with things, which is good since I like my job and all. Plus she told me she was getting me a new computer, a mac finally, so that made me feel like I wasn't on the outs. I am hoping that next week they will conference me in on some calls so I am not left out of everything!

While on the phone with her I started getting the woozy, shakey, hot feelings again. This medication is really rough sometimes and it hits out of nowhere, I just get shakey and my head pounds and I want to curl up in a ball and cry. Needless to say...I will be happy to finish the meds. On the bright side (?) as we get close to med time the contractions come back, so I think that means that when I go off I may actually go into labor. I will have no issues with that!

I am also tired of money...SO tired of money! Husband's check was screwed up this week, and this was not the week I wanted there to be an error. Thankfully he is working OT on Saturday which will help us out when he is off in July. I know I keep saying it, we are in a better place than we have been for years, but there is always room for improvement and more money :)

On the eating front, I am down another two pounds...being I am still in the negatives this pregnancy, I am really trying to eat more. Therefore, dinner tonight will be roast pork (one of my favorites) with oven potatoes and roasted carrots and beets...really a fall meal, but oh well!

No comments: