Saturday, June 6, 2009

One day at a time

So, the contractions came back full force this morning running about every 8-11 minutes and really hurting again. They seem to start low like a cramp and then wrap around my side, very uncomfortable. The girls had a birthday party to attend and I didn't want them to miss it,so I made a plan with the husband, put the sitter on alert again (she is awesome, she even found someone to be on call when she was at work) Called the doctor at 11 and he decided the best course is to go on the meds full time. Then I need to see him on Tuesday to see if the contractions are productive and we will play with the meds to have them work for awhile. Hopefully this will calm things down. Just going with Ryan and the kids to drop off the girls and pick up my meds has made the contractions come every 4-5 minutes and twice as hard, so I really need this medication to work. Ryan is staying home tonight just to make sure everything is under control.

No comments: