Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The changing times

So today for my birthday I got up super early and went to the doctor. Then I had to explain to my boss that I couldn't travel next week and I did a conference call. Following my call, Gray and I went out to lunch where he and I shared a virgin Pina Coloda and ate my birthday ice cream...but that was fine with me. Then we went to the store to look at a new stroller/car seat for the baby. The one I am getting is on sale and really nice, except it is all blue. That really doesn't bother me at all, in fact, I think all my prior strollers have been blue, and one infant car seat was tan with animals on it. They didn't have all the pink stuff when I had the girls, and I think it is silly to buy a pink stroller, especially since you never know if there will be more kids! Given the price, the fact that the stroller is really nice and has all the features I want, I will get the blue one...stinks to be the fourth kid. Don't worry, when she moves into a convertible car seat, I will get her a girly one.

No comments: