Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I may never sleep again!

So, I actually got to sleep at a decent time last night, somewhere around 1 am. Then Gray kept waking with this weird cough, as the night progressed, so did his cough. By 5 am he was hacking and I could hear it sounded croupy. We got up, I gave him a tylenol since he was getting a fever and we have been hanging out ever since. I am hoping that this early waking means he (and hopefully I) will nap today!

On the bright side, the early waking means that they will get a hot breakfast! I am getting ready to make some french toast so that when the girls get up in an hour, they can fill their bellies. I also need to get something out of the freezer for dinner. I would like to make a pork roast with oven potatoes. I also have beets and carrots that I will roast separately, not the ideal summer meal, but yummy just the same. Now if only I can find that pork roast in the freezer!

No comments: