Monday, June 8, 2009

Concentration

It has been a long, long, LONG day! Got the girls off and Gray and I headed 20 minutes away to the hospital. Called for my appt tomorrow and the only time they could get me in was 8 am, so Ry booked the sitter to come at 745 to watch Gray and get the girls to the bus. Got there and registered, headed over to where I needed to be for my shot and then found out the doctor's office forgot the second page of the labs I needed. So Gray and I waited while that was faxed over, then I got the lovely shot in my tush and we left. We headed to Wegmans to grab a few things and then started towards home since we had time to kill. Stopped at the chiro, almost lost my skirt getting on and off the table...but I am REALLY pregnant so I think it is understandable! Came home and fed Gray and put some stuff away, then left to get CSA. I guess I underestimated how low my gas was, because I ran out a few miles from home. Called around but couldn't get a ride, then called the husband around a thousand times while Gray and I were walking home (NOT good while in PT Labor), finally got him, he came and got us, went and got gas and slurpees to cool us down and got us back to the car. Then he followed me to the gas station to make sure we were OK. Then Gray and I went to get CSA...I will update the haul tomorrow...came home, started dinner, vacuumed, worked, took Brittan to dance, came home and fed the kids and now I am halfway through the paper I need to write. I am exhausted and need to get up at 6:30 to get ready for the doctor, then I am NOT LEAVING until I have to in Friday!

No comments: