Saturday, June 13, 2009

A big squeeze

I wish I could reach and and hug the many folks who have offered love, prayers and support. I am very fortunate that my parents are coming up tomorrow to help me with juggling kids and doctors on Monday, and at the same time they were offering to come, my sister was also offering to come and stay here with not only my three, but her two. I have had friends, old and new, and those who have been with me a long time, but have been caught in a rough patch, offer to be there and assist, often offering to go above and beyond what anyone could imagine. I appreciate it more than I can express on this little blog.

I am so very thankful to all of you, please know that it really warms my heart to hear the words of kindness and support! Thank you.

1 comment:

Ree said...

If I lived closer i would be over, as well!! ♥