Thursday, July 31, 2008

Working my tush off

We have been busy. The girls room is almost completely done and organized, and I am happy to report that it looks great! They have more room now to play, and everything has a place, so it should be easy to keep clean. The only thing remaining is to switch Haven's clothes over, which should be pretty easy. I still need a few organizing things from Ikea, but we are really close to being done.

The rest of today will be spent doing the mundane, laundry, vacuuming, general upkeep. I am also going to TRY to relax. Tomorrow morning hubby has promised to help with the under the stairs closet :)

And as a random side note, I just found out something about a good good good friend from way back when that threw me for a loop. Once she tells me the whole story, I am hoping to be posting congrats all over the place, but for now I remain flabbergasted!

No comments: