Sunday, July 13, 2008

Coffee helps

So I finally fell asleep around 4 am, and the kids were up at 7:30 as expected. When I am this tired, I usually turn into super nice mom, I give them lots of treats, don't yell, etc. They are lucky I only got 3 1/2 hours sleep, four or more and things run as usual :)

We have a TON to do today, which is ok since being tired and stuck at home would stink. As it is Sunday, I have to lay low a bit longer and then we will venture out, I really need us to be home for lunch. Today we are going to Rite Aid, and unusual shop for me, but all the things on my list there are FREE after coupons, so it is worth the extra few minutes. Then we must hit up Target. I haven't been there in awhile, but there are about 5 things I must purchase there, most importantly a great deal on cereal, and the way my kids eat cereal, I need all the deals I can find! Next will be Petsmart, great deal on cat litter for the three smelly little beasts. Finally we will hit Bloom, there is a treat on my list so I know the kids will get through that last store, and then home.

No comments: