Thursday, July 17, 2008

Decisions

So, my husband is hating his job....but the economy kind of sucks. I found a bunch of IT jobs at a university about an 1 1/2 away, nice back road ride and he commutes that long anyway. He would have a secure position, probably more pay, and IF we decided to stay here in VA, him working there would give me more options for teaching positions and the ability to move to an area that is more rural.

It might be difficult to manage the kids on the days I teach. Worse comes to worse, I am sure I beg Em to keep Gray after school on Fridays, and Ryan should be home in time for me to leave on Wednesdays. Now I guess we will apply him and see what happens. I would love for him to be on a traditional schedule, and the pay scale was really great.

We will see....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl,
I have to agree with your comments about Dr. Tom. He totally rocks doesn't he? His primary concern is actually the PATIENT, not the billing! I can say that honestly based on my own experience. He has also been able to cure me of migraines which have plagued me for almost 30 years!
B