Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's no good

to wake up and feel just as crappy, if not crappier than you did at bedtime. This thing is kicking my rear, and since I had pneumonia two years ago, I don't think I have felt this bad. Ah well, the world doesn't stop for me.

Today Britt has a playdate scheduled and she is very excited. They will be tie dying and swimming, so she is very anxious for 11 o clock to come. While she is at her playdate, the other kids and I will be here doing some chores. My plan includes some laundry, dishes, vacuuming and bathroom cleaning. The kids have been doing their new chore list for a few days, and while they aren't perfect, it has helped keep the house picked up and at least one room a day they work on dusting, etc. This morning it is the dining room, so the table and chairs will get a good cleaning, and the windows will be wiped. The floor gets vacuumed and I will give it a mop.

After picking Britt up after her playdate, we are off to the farm, then to see Dr Tom, maybe he can help move this sickness out of my chest.

No comments: