Monday, July 28, 2008

Errands done

So, the kids and I rocked at the errands today. Even though I feel like I have been hit with a truck, we were out the door at 9:30 and hit Rite Aid, then Target, the saw Dr. Tom, then picked up CSA, then I got them lunch, then Shoppers and then CVS. WHEW. The good thing is, all the errands for the week are done except the farm. I also got a ton of green beans for pickling, although I couldn't find the pickling salt and may have to make a special run for that. I also have a lot of pickling cukes from the CSA, so I may whip together some fridge pickles for the family.

Tonight I have a really nice dinner planned, but I will have to see if I can do it, I really feel yucky. If I get it done, we will have grilled chicken over pasta with heirloom tomatoes and fresh basil. Popovers were also on the list. We will see....

No comments: