Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Back in the Carolinas

We made it!

We left today after picking up our milk and yogurt from the farm, and high tailed it down to my parent's house in NC. The kids were awesome in the car, no fighting or screaming and just one small crying incident, but that was before Richmond, so it doesn't count :)

We did hit some serious rain, if you can even call it that. It was more of an attack from above...and the side. Crazy rain, but it only lasted a little while and we made it through. The kids are all in PJs and playing with Nana and Papa's toys. I am getting ready to shuffle them to bed so I can make some coffee and get my work done before my parents come home (they had a prior engagement). We are so sad Ryan couldn't come and miss him terribly, but I am also thrilled that I will come home to the girls moved into the big room...woohooo!

Tomorrow, if all goes as planned, we will be laid out all over the beach :)

No comments: