Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another rough night

So I had a hard time falling asleep, and around midnight, Gray woke up. He was then up for 3 1/2 hours. We finally fell asleep around 3:45 and got up at 8:30. Needless to say, I am very tired. Add to it that Brittan's old room-which will become the girls new shared room, was TRASHED. They even shoved clothes I had just washed and folded into the corner of the closet. So after breakfast they need to go get that room under control.

I was going to start clearing rooms next week, but I think Ryan and I may need to work together while he is off this week. I think we can dismantle the big bed and lean the mattress, I can help him get his stuff out of the closet, and I can deal with Brittan's stuff so the closet is empty except for hanging stuff. Then all I have to do is empty Haven's cabinet and bookcase, and he can worry about the beds.

Going to be a busy few days :)

No comments: