Friday, July 11, 2008

oh so not moving

The girls and I were up at 7:30. Gray got up around 8:30 and I guess he woke Ryan up since they both came down, too bad as I was planning to let Ry sleep in today.

So far, I haven't done much today, sent a work email, ran the dishwasher, switched the laundry and vacuumed the family room. I do have a huge list of things I NEED to do, so maybe I will get cracking soon. I must do more laundry, I must mop the kitchen and bathroom, I must unload and reload the dishwasher, I must clean my bathroom and Haven must clean the hamster cage.

I am making hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill with corn on the cob, pasta salad and regular salad for dinner, gotta love summer dinners! I may make two more loaves of bread, we are down to just over half a loaf, and after lunch, that will be gone. Today will be a quiet family day at home, maybe we will watch a movie tonight and I was thinking of making cupcakes for dessert.

No comments: