Saturday, May 16, 2009

Why oh why!

Oh why can't the housing market get better? Please? I need our house to gain about 100K OR I need to be able to rent it out for close to our mortgage payment, I am even happy to eat 500 bucks a month on the rental. But the market is filled with rentals for much less than we would be able to rent for, and the housing market while no longer plummeting, is not exactly rebounding either. I would guess that to make that 100K back, it will take a minimum of 5 years, and I really don't want to be here for 5 more years!

I look around and see all these great opportunities that we can't take advantage of because of the house. We could move a million place, and live a better life, but we are stuck here. Maybe in a year or two we will be able to do something drastic, maybe then we could rent out the house for something decent and move, but right now it pains me to miss all these opportunities! Why oh why did the housing market need to sink?

No comments: