Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It is always an adventure

Last night, just as I had settled myself nicely into a deep sleep it happened....the power went out. When the power goes out, the alarm starts beeping and it gets pitch black in the house. So I start making my way down the stairs to turn off the alarm, then I start looking for the flashlight. While I am doing that Brittan falls out of her bunk. Great. Then even as I keep yelling for her to just sit still, she doesn't, and falls down the stairs! So I am holding a lighter and burning my fingers trying to see if she is OK, then I find the flashlight, get the wailing Brittan upstairs where Grayson is just screaming and try to get them back to sleep. Fun times.

Needless to say, everyone is home today. Haven threw up at school yesterday, Britt has a terrible cough and now what looks to be a sprained right wrist, and it wasn't worth it to drag everyone out to drop Gray at preschool. I am sleepy.

No comments: