Saturday, May 23, 2009

What a nice change

Today has been such a nice day, which makes up for the mess that was yesterday!

The kids enjoyed their monkey bread and did a great job cleaning the playroom. I gave it a good vacuuming and it has stayed clean all day. They also helped get a few other rooms in order, and all that is left on the big list today is to vacuum upstairs. I managed to get to the store and get the last of Haven's birthday gifts, plus two runs to two different grocery stores. At least we are well stocked!

Came home and hung the diapers out on the new line and I have to say they look so cute! I will have to take a picture once the last load makes it out. Using the drying line saves on energy, and also helps by sunning the diapers, helpful when they are show stains.

Dinner tonight will be yummy and fresh. Salad from the CSA tossed with baby red spring onions, tomatoes and cheese topped with marinated grilled chicken. I also just pulled a loaf of fresh bread out of the oven, and this batch was in the fridge a few days, so it has a great sourdough smell. Britt is going to see a play with a friend tonight, so she just showered and got dressed, I will grab a pic of her too looking all pretty and grown up. Then while she is out, I am really hoping to get the strawberries made into jam. Busy, yet wonderful, day!

No comments: