Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So much for preschool today

On our way to preschool, Grayson complained that he had another bad burp...well he said something else, but I am trying to make it less gross. This has happened almost everyday for the last week or so, and while I know it is due to his allergies, it still sucks for him. Called the ped, explained that he has a history of reflux and that he ison his allergy medicine every day, and that he is snoring and breathing heavy at night...so reflux. They said they want to see him, not sure what they are looking for, but whatever. The only appointment was smack dab in the middle of preschool, so he came home with me. Then after the doc, we need to run to the store. Best thing I learned today...one of our stores is having triple coupons up to 99 cents this weekend and I have a ton of 75 cent coupons for stuff we need. Woohoo :)

No comments: