Saturday, May 2, 2009

So much to do, so little time!

Oh it is so busy, even when I want to settle into the calm.

Tomorrow I will be painting starting first thing in the morning. At this point there is so little left to do, I need to just get going already! I also must make a quiche tomorrow since I have been craving it...I may even make two :) Making cheese is on the list as well, plus I need to organize the pantry and freezer, although that will not happen tomorrow. My plan is to really eat out of the pantry and freezer since we are stocked. I will add when I see a killer deal, but we have too much on hand not to spend a few weeks working through it all in preparation for the summer goodies.

Tomorrow we will be enjoying a summer dinner. Grilled steak sliced and served in tacos with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream and salsa verde. I also have plans to make cilantro lime rice. This is one of our favorite summer meals, so I know the family will be excited.

Thankfully I am almost done at PT school, that will allow me ample time to cook, stress and get ready for the baby!

No comments: