Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sighing

It has been a crazy few days. I had an ultrasound yesterday to check the baby's size and I am happy to report that she is still a she, and still measuring a few weeks ahead. At this time, they estimate she is almost 4 pounds, and being that we have about 8 1/2 weeks to go, that is a nice sized girl. The baby looked perfect, nice and healthy and no problems, she even had some hair on her head, maybe this one will get the curls?

Today was the fetal echo, and we got decent news. No more appointments needed for the baby before birth, unless something changes. We will probably see the cardiologist in the hospital when the baby is born and follow up a week or so after. I feel like I can breathe a bit easier knowing there are no major issues that we can see. Now if only I could get everything in order around here!

No comments: