Friday, May 22, 2009

Good days and bad days

Here is the things, everyone has their good days and their bad days. I have been, admittedly, a little crazy lately. I am feeling overwhelmed and I have a lot to do before the baby comes. I want the house clean and in order, especially given that I have a trip coming for work, Haven's sleep over plus the general end of pregnancy. I know I will run out of steam, and want everything done before I can't do it, and for some reason the rest of the family isn't catching on. I have gotten to the breakdown point, the hyperventilating tears point, since I am so tired and so overwhelmed and so frustrated. So after another very long day, I think we may be approaching an understanding. I HOPE that tomorrow brings help and well used time. The playroom is almost done and it has been overhauled. The floor will need to be steam cleaned, along with the rest of the house, but that is coming later this week. The baby stuff will be washed tomorrow. The diapers will be done this week. I am still on the hunt for a new dresser for Grayson, but that will happen soon I am sure. It is coming together, but not as smoothly as I hoped, and I have not been the best wife and mother in the process. I will forgive my family their mistakes, and I know they will forgive me mine, but I really am looking forward to a few quiet and fun days.

No comments: