Saturday, May 23, 2009

Trying for a better day

So I woke up this morning determined to have a better day than yesterday. Fed the kids bowls of cereal and put together a monkey bread for them for later. Haven went upstairs and cleaned up the girls room, Gray straightened his room and helped me load some laundry, then they all went into the playroom to finish up in there. They just took a break to eat their monkey bread, and then they will need to finish the playroom so it can be vacuumed. I took the couch covers off and washed them, so when we are done this morning, the whole room will be clean except for needing a good steam cleaning later this week.

I am also waiting for the glass guy to come replace my cracked windshield, then I need to run to the store to grab a few things. Haven's birthday is tomorrow, so I have a few small items to grab for her birthday, plus I need to make an ice cream cake since it seems all of them are being processed with tree nuts again...bummer since I like a good Carvel cake!s

I also need to make the strawberry jam this afternoon and I want to start boiling the new prefolds I bought for the baby. They need to be boiled then dried. The rest of the dipes will be rinsed, then washed then dried on the line. Good times.

No comments: