Thursday, January 24, 2008

What to do....

So we have a quiet day ahead, what a nice change! It will be chilly today, possibly a little snow, so we will be snuggling in. Ryan is building a fire, I have a few more rooms to vacuum and straighten and we need to move that pesky wreath, but then we are all done. We will be watching a movie this afternoon, and Em will join us for that. Ryan wants a simple pasta dinner, so no need to cook much today, although I may make a batch of cookies to appease the mass of children (and husbands)

Ah the joys of a quiet day, I am not sure I know what to do with myself, I am not the sit down and relax type. I need this, Ryan needs this and even Emily needs it, so we will snuggle on the red couch under warm blankets with cups of coffee and tea and enjoy the abundance of our lives.

No comments: