Monday, January 7, 2008

The Happiest Girls on Earth

My sister told me about a H-nnah Montan@ movie that is coming in February. It seems that all of the uproar over ticket prices and lack of tickets for the concerts, they taped one and are releasing it for one week in 3-D. I asked Em if the girls wanted to go, but they are away, so I called my neighbor who then put out word to the whole Brownie/Girl Scout troop. So now it looks like most of the 17 girls and assorted siblings will be going to the movie! I figure we will pick the kids up from school at 3:30, feed them in the car and make sure we are at the theater around 4:15 for the 5:15 movie.

Haven is so excited to be going to the movie, especially with her friends, and Brittan is just thrilled to be able to hang with the big kids!

No comments: