Thursday, January 3, 2008

So sleepy and toasty warm

The kids have been so sweet today, very lovey and huggy. I was in a bit of a funk this afternoon, may have been sheer exhaustion, but Grayson cuddled up and lifted that fog for me. It is freezing outside, but the kids are finishing their warm baths, we are enjoying the warm fire that has been crackling and glowing all day, and I am ready for a cup of tea and the quietness of the night. In a few minutes, I will take my shower, put in my favorite pajamas and snuggle in my corner of the couch, maybe watch a movie, and be thankful for all the good things I have.

Tomorrow morning, Ryan will finally get the girls computer set up and I will run to the farm for milk (and peanut brittle). Then the girls can play with their new Webkinzs and we can have a nice Friday!

No comments: