Sunday, January 20, 2008

So chilly

It is cold today, really cold, so we started the day with mommy made warmth. The kiddos had a hot breakfast of cinnamon rolls and eggs, and I have my much needed cup of coffee. Dishes are going, laundry has been switched and the fire is started, this is a good and productive start to the day.

I have a ton of laundry to fold and wash, so I am going to put effort into that today. I also need to make pumpkin muffins, especially after I mentioned it yesterday and my whole family (husband included) started clapping and yelling. I guess they like them :)

Another paper needs to be written, although it is a short one, and I need to do my regular work. I have my syllabus ready for Wednesday, and feel prepared to start teaching again. For today, I will do household duties while it is freezing cold outside and we will warm the house with baking and cooking. Here is to a wonderful Sunday.

No comments: