Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Someone grab the reins!

We have been running all day! Out the door to drop the girls, we grabbed Emily and her girls and off to the farm. Came home, dropped Em at her car so she could go to a meeting and Grayson, Killian, Maggie and I went off to the bookstore. While there, we got new Easter books for all six kids, and I grabbed a few Beverly Clearey books for Haven, who is just discovering how wonderful chapter books are.

After the bookstore, the kids and I headed to the petstore, a small reward for being good at the bookstore, then we headed home. Emily had some last minute packing to do, so I took her girls back to my house and they played until Emily came and Haven, Brittan and Declan came home from school (early release day). Then we loaded up and off to our favorite spot for a late lunch. We then had a few hours before Grayson and Maggie had doctor's appointments, so we went to the store so Emily could get new luggage, and then I ran into the grocery store for a few items. Finally, we made it to our last stop of the day, the doctor's office. We scared the pediatrician a bit with all six kids in one room, and it turns out Maggie still has a double ear infection and Grayson still has an ear infection in the ear that he had it in December. I don't think he ever actually got over the ear infection, so he has probably had it for the last six weeks poor little guy. Also, back on breathing treatments as he has a cough. yuck.

Now all I have to do is make it through tomorrow and I can relax. I have my am call, then class, then grading. Whew!

1 comment:

A Jersey Girl said...

God, it made me tired to read that! How did we live it:)