Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wackiness

Monday nights really kick my butt. By the time I get home, get something to eat and get a little work done, it is usually 1 am before I hit the sack. On Tuesdays I try to hang close to home, but today I have a doctor's appointment so I had to get up and get the girls going so that Gray and I can head to the doctor early. To add to the stress, Haven didn't do her homework last night.She was still at brownies when I left and her father forgot to remind her, and well, Haven just never remembers to do anything. My loving family also decided not to do the dishes and left me with all the dinner dishes to handle this morning...sweet huh.

Anyway, the rain was yucky yesterday, but today is shaping up to be a decent day weather wise. Gray and I will head to the doctor then if he is good, I will take him to lunch, then back home. I have some grading to do, so I will work on that, plus I have a paper to write and dinner and laundry to do. I am hoping to get all my work work done early as well as my paper, then I can concentrate on grading papers. I also may need to go tutor tonight, we will have to see. On the bright side, it is going to be almost 90 on Saturday...wow!

No comments: