Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ouchy

I had some dental issues while going through the hellish sinus infection a few months back. Had a root canal, then found out all the pain was from the sinuses! The dentist has been telling me that I need my wisdom tooth pulled, but my OB wanted me to try to wait until after I have the baby...well, I think we can't wait. Last night all of a sudden the tooth just started to hurt, badly. Needless to say, I called the dentist this morning and will see the oral surgeon on Monday for a consult. I am hoping they will also call in some antibiotics, the last thing I need is an infection. If it goes well, maybe I will get rid of the tooth next week. Bad part is that I have to be awake for the procedure since I am pregnant, good part is I would be done with this tooth and the fact that it has to come out. Now if only the pain would subside a bit so I could move on with my day!

No comments: