Sunday, April 26, 2009

Passing the OCD baton on

Seems Brittan may have my number OCD issues. I have a thing for fives. Today Brittan was getting ready to show me how she can hula hoop with two hula hoops and she turned to me and said, "I can't start until the clock says 3:30" She also will comment alot on times, numbers, etc and she is a counter, like I am. It's not that I didn't see it coming, she is so precise and concerned with what the "right" way is. This is probably the only tie my petite little bird girl and I have to each other, well that and the eye color. Funny thing is Haven has some OCD issues as well, but hers are tactile, and mine are not. I will have to work to understand how that is for her.

We had a frustrating afternoon. The kids were wild and fighting and I am rapidly getting more and more tired, and my hips are achy. I have the dinner marinating, asian orange chicken, and I need to do the dishes again. I also need to make the cheese, but the dishes have to happen first. I am hoping my second wind hits soon!

No comments: