Saw the OB today, we had a wait and Gray was with me, so that was a bit of a pain. The OB happily gave me permission to have a VBAC if I go into labor on my own...but being that I have never done that on my own, we will still probably end up with a c-section. The good news is that he feels that this should not have to be my last if I don't choose, and while I am not thinking I want another, I like that the option is open. The baby is still measuring big, and i lost another pound. That means that for the pregnancy, I am down almost 6 pounds total...but the baby is huge, so we are doing fine.
OK, off to grade papers and get ready to tutor.