Sunday, April 12, 2009

Nothing happy to report

The kid's had a nice Easter I think...not sure with all the drama that went on.

Needless to say, it will be a very bad few days here at the Kelley house...very tense and bad I fear,and I am so happy that the kids and I are heading out of town on Wednesday.

Hopefully it will all be okay in the end. Hopefully Ryan and I will find a way back to each other, to where we were before this mess. Hopefully he will see the damage that has been done to me this past week, the complete and emotional despondency I have felt, and I hope to be able to see that his pain and suffering through this is very real as well, and that his choices were the best he could make in the moment.

This has been the most horrifically painful week of my life, lesson learned, when you have a nice, happy marriage and family....leave it alone.

1 comment:

A Jersey Girl said...

WOW, I am sorry it was so bad! I hope the kids Easter was nice, I know ours with made nearly perfect with the Easter phone call- Thanks again for that!