Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Oh oh oh

I am so very excited that teaching is over for this semester, I have to give finals next week and then I am on summer vacation, from one school anyway! We are slowly getting things done around the house, and it is a big relief to me to see all the plans fall into place. We have a family outing planned for this Friday, and then I hope that Saturday we can do a little weeding and flower planting. Then the painting will be finished, it really MUST get finished! Ryan has to stain the new furniture next week, and then the family room will be checked off the list!

I am debating another family outing the following Friday, but we will have to see how that one plays out. I have some sewing on my list, but did get a few more wipes and doublers banged out last week. This week I plan to attach the sleep sack and I will be getting the fabric for the girl's curtains.

Other than that, I am just looking forward to the summer getting underway and hopefully getting some fun time with the family.

No comments: