Friday, April 17, 2009

Finding a second to post!

Wow, it has been a busy few days! Wednesday I ran home in the rain to grab the kids and get on the road. We left about 5:30 and made great time, ending up here in NC at 11:30 with just one stop for food and potty. The kids were so good, and even went to sleep about 8:30! The only hard part was I was really tired and hate driving in the dark with all the critters leaping out at me, but we made it here safe.

Thursday I had to run a work call, so while I was on it, my dad took Grayson to his fire station and my mom took the girls to the store. They were adequately spoiled, came home to eat and we were off to the pool! They swam like crazy and had so much fun, I showered them there, we came back for dinner and then bed. I did some work, dealt with some work issues and off to bed where Gray had nightmares all night and kept me up.

Today we were up and going early, headed to SC where we stopped by my aunts house. My aunt and uncle were free so they decided to join us for lunch. Gray was HORRIBLE in the car and not much better at lunch, but he perked up after eating. Then we said our goodbyes and headed to Broadway at the Beach. The girls went to MagiQuest with my parents, and Gray and I went to the rides. Everyone had a good time, but were tired and cranky coming home. A quick dinner and they were off to bed, and I dealt with MORE work issues and grading!

Now I am getting ready to head to be, hopefully the kids sleep well, and we will go on another adventure tomorrow. Whew.

No comments: