Friday, April 24, 2009

Chats and dinner

So we had a busy day. Girls got off and I took Gray, then headed off to the farm. Gray was cute in the car and asked me to make the cheese that looks like the moon (mozzarella) and since I have a ton of milk, I will be happy to oblige. Dropped the milk off, did a few chores and then back out to get the little guy. While I did that, Ryan headed up to the school to have lunch with Brittan. Gray and I went to the store to grab a few things, then home so I could mop and do laundry etc. Ryan and I mapped out the final garden plans and most things will be planted tomorrow. Then the sitter came, and he and I headed out to dinner, Justice and Lowes. Not everyone's idea of a perfect night, but it works for us!

We also discussed the events of when his mom was here and I think he understands where I was coming from. It is always great to talk about these things so we both can let go of any anger and begin understanding.

Now I am exhausted and heading to bed. We have a busy morning planned, the kids and I need to plant the newest onions, the garlic, the carrots and parsnips. Ry is setting the bean poles and planting the beans, and we will sow the first few rows of spinach and lettuce. The remaining items are all from seed and have started sprouting, but need another week or two before transplant. We also need to weed the berry patch and the front flower bed, and plant the last of the seeds up front. Plans are already underway for the cold frame and canning season!

No comments: