Friday, January 2, 2009

A stolen survey

A Look Back & Ahead

This was on Em's blog and she found it on Becky's blog......



1. What did you do in 2008 that you had never done before? Spent a week at the beach with friends

2. Did you keep your previous New Year's resolutions, and will you make new ones for next year? I don't do New Year's Resolutions :)

3. Did anyone you know give birth? yes.

4. Did anyone close to you die? No thankfully

5. What countries did you visit? We hung in the USA

6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? An ability to not let work and school stress affect home life...and gobs of money.

7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? August 30th, the day Haven was diagnosed with seizures

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Making positive changes in our family and building a stronger marriage.

9. Did you suffer from illness or injury? Nope, pretty healthy!

10. What was the best thing you bought? the new garden...love it!

11. Did your behavior change over the year? I think so, not all for the good.

12. Where did most of your money go? Bills

13. What did you get really excited about? We had some great vacations and we found out we are having another baby

Compared to this time last year, are you:

1. Richer or poorer? same old

2. Did you fall in love? not with anyone new

3. What was your favorite TV program? Swingtown!

4. What was the best book you read? Gosh, I am not sure, I read a bunch this year though

5. What was your favorite film of the year? I don't see movies

6. Thinner or fatter? happily thinner, that will change I am sure with the new babe

7. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 33, lunch with Em and kids, surprise gift from hubby!

8. What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying? knowing that I know my children and what they need

9. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? fashionista de motherhood

10. What kept you sane? blog, blog, blog

11. What political issue stirred you the most? Of course the presidential election

12. Who was the best new person you met? hmmmm...i don't get out much, I guess John the farmer, he kept us fed :)

13. What is a valuable lesson you learned in 2008? That being a parent never ever gets easier, but you do get more confident!

3 comments:

A Jersey Girl said...

That was a fun little survey- I liked it.

And I liked your answers!

Tribe Mama said...

It was fun, thanks for letting me steal it!

Ree said...

AAHH Did I read #13 correctly? Expecting? That's awesome!! No wonder your even more tired than usual!! Due date?? Are ya gonna find out the sex? OOOO Congrats!!!!
I am soooo happy for you!!!