Thursday, January 29, 2009

Another day...

The kiddos have a delay today...which was confusing since they were supposed to have a half day due to the cancellation on Tuesday. Now they go in late and get out regular time...arghhh!

I woke today and my face is still throbbing. Just took another Vicodin and am really hoping it kicks in soon. The antibiotic should be helpful by tomorrow, and maybe we can move forward. I hate being in pain like this, it makes me feel incapacitated, and I have too much to do to feel that way!

Once I am feeling better, I need to head to the store, I have a chicken calling my name and the request is for Chicken and Dumplings for dinner. Hopefully today will be quiet and I can get some cleaning and organizing done. Work is slow for the day and I have a paper to write, but I will start on that early so I can enjoy the evening.

Off to get dressed and going!

No comments: