Saturday, January 31, 2009

So far...a better day

I didn't get much sleep last night, I stayed downstairs since all the kids were in the playroom, I wanted to be nearby. They fell asleep around 10 and slept well, except for Grayson who woke up at 1 and wanted to snuggle with me on the couch. Let me tell you, holding a four year old on a couch does not make for good sleep!

At 7:15 I woke the husband up and told him to feed the kids. There were waffles waiting, so he didn't have too much stress, and I went back to bed for an hour or so. Declan was picked up for his Boy Scout event and his big trip to the Superbowl, and I am trying to have a quiet day.

On the agenda, I have loads and loads of clothes to fold...but I plan to watch a movie tonight while folding. The usual suspects, dishes and vacuuming need to happen, and I have some work to do. I also need to start working on my annual review, oh what joy!

Dinner tonight will be pretty simple, baked pasta with italian sausage, garlic bread and salad. Maybe, just maybe, I will bake something, probably brownies, for dessert.

No comments: