Thursday, January 8, 2009

Feeling a bit better

The last few days I have been feeling a bit better, still a little tired, but that is probably due to my inability to sleep at night! Still stressing way more than I should, and trying really hard to roll with things which is so not my style. I welcome the improved feeling, the nausea has left a bit and I feel like I can eat a little more which helps with the energy. I am getting winded a lot, but this happens around this time with all my pregnancies, then goes away and comes back later when the big ole baby starts kicking my lungs.

I also need to get moving on some of the projects we need to do. I am hoping the girls and I can get their room done tomorrow and the million loads of clothes I folded can be put away. I also really want to paint the family room even though the hubby isn't into that project. Ah well, I will do what I always do in this situation, I will start painting and then whine that I cannot climb on the chair to cut in around the ceiling, and then he helps :)

No comments: