Saturday, January 3, 2009

Even crazy, I love my life

All the terrible, horrible, stressful things that can happen and do in our lives always seem to take over and pummel their way to the forefront of out lives. Sometimes, just sometimes, it is necessary to swat those negative bugs away and let the good shine through. I am the first to admit that today I am tired, very tired and a bit crabby, but I am trying hard to have a good day and be thankful for what I have. This morning I needed to run errands, but first I dropped off some poocons with Emily. We had a really nice chat and her girls were running about and having fun. What a nice way to start the day. Then off to the grocery store where I walked out with a ton of stuff I needed on the cheap, that always makes me happy to provide good things for my family. Then to CVS, where I got some much needed supplies to keep us all bright and shiny, and again, got away spending pennies. While there is a lot I am stressed about, and I am super sleepy and just want a nap, I have three beautiful kids running around who want my attention. I also have to prepare a nice dinner for the old family, which always makes me feel proud and accomplished.

So for the moment I am thankful, hopefully it will stay all day and the crabbiness will stay at bay.

No comments: