Sunday, February 24, 2008

The new dwarfs, achy, crabby and cough-y

OK, the illness that took Brittan and Ryan down has hit us all. It seems to be an achy, cough-y, sore throat thing with a bonus runny nose. Haven and Gray are both sick, Britt is still coughing like crazy, Ryan still has no voice and I have a killer headache. Last night Grayson barely slept and kept screaming, Haven came into my room and settled on the floor and just moaned, and Britt came in and lay across my feet. Needless to say, no one is well rested this morning.

The girls have swimming, and as long as they feel up to it, I will take them. We are just laying around this morning, and then I will get up and fold clothes and get moving on my day. I am soooooo tired :(

2 comments:

A Jersey Girl said...

Again with the no sleeping thing:) You can't seem to get a break.

Tribe Mama said...

All I keep thinking of is the Barenaked Ladies Song, "Who needs sleep, well you're never gonna get it!"

Someday I will sleep. I would just rather be up straight through the night rather than sleep for 10-15 minutes at a clip.