Sunday, February 24, 2008

The day is done

The day is over, the husband has left for work and the only noise in the house is the hum of the computer. I am hoping that Grayson sleeps tonight, i have had quite enough of his screaming at night. I think I will need to make him an appointment at the doctor tomorrow...maybe he will actually let Dr. Tom adjust him, it may just help.

Tomorrow looks busy but not frantic. I have to see Dr. Tom, Gray will need to see the doctor. I need to get snack together for the girl scouts, make dinner, clean the house and go to campus. My class is taking an exam, and I will use the time to grade the exam from last week. I should also be able to get home early, which is a relief. On the agenda is to finalize the documents for the site visit so they can be copied on Tuesday. I am getting anxious for May, so I can be done with the extra job, although I will miss the salary!

1 comment:

A Jersey Girl said...

I'm with ya, busy,busy week ahead:)