Thursday, February 21, 2008

A good nights sleep

how I wish I knew what that was.

I am tired, and I am sick of getting up all night long alone. Why is it that I can hear my kids, but Ryan can't? Oh well, maybe today I will get a nap, or even better, maybe we will get that storm and I can sleep in on Friday.

On the agenda today, I have to get Brittan to the doctor at 8:30, then depending on the result I will either drop here off or bring her with me on my errands. I have to drop by and see Dr. Tom, then I need to to run to Target to get a bunch of stuff. Then home to clean the house up and make a fire, it is coooooooold.

Off we trudge.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Sleepless nights still????? You and Em make this job sound like so much fun! I can't wait to get back to my 9 to 5 at the hilton.Much easier!:) I will do the snow dance for you so you can catch a break on friday:)

A Jersey Girl said...

I keep trying to explain to you how over-rated sleep is, when will you learn:)