Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A much deserved break

So after teaching PT class, I came home to my bustling household. Em and the kids were here, some on the computer, some on the Wii, some running around crazy :) They stayed and played for a while then headed home, and I worked with Haven on her project. It was a bit trying as I just received my new computer and it needed the internet set up and the printer drivers installed, but we muddled through and Haven and I got the project done with no arguements or tears, a success!

Grayson had a pre-bedtime meltdown, probably because he had a busy day playing with Maggie and Killian (thanks for keeping him and making him tired Em!), so he was shuffled off to bed as the girls got their work done and had a slower trip upstairs. Everyone got settled and my sweet sweet husband offered to go and pick up dinner from my favorite local Mexican place (their tortilla soup is perfection!) so I had a nice easy supper after the kids were tucked away. I finished my work, wrote a quick paper, and settled down on the couch to take a break. Husband headed to bed early as he didn't sleep much this afternoon and I am loving the free time. I am going to bed early so I can get up and make that breakfast for the kids. Tomorrow Grayson has to see the allergist and Helicopter has a vets appointment to confirm she is preggo, then a conference call.

Here is to new attitudes!

1 comment:

A Jersey Girl said...

Please send some of the positive thinking this way, I could use it.

By the way, there is no reason you can not celebrate my birthday for a month and still end it with awesome cake:)