Saturday, February 9, 2008

Happy Party Day

We had my nephew's birthday party today, and we took off running!

I got up, we fed the kids, I showered and... ahem, colored my hair:) I cut grayson's hair, wrapped the present, switched laundry, vacuumed and left with the three kids. We then stopped to get the car washed and were on the road before 10 am. Husband stayed behind as he had to work tonight and was taking care of a few things around the house.

Got to the place where the party was, it is a kid's gym place, at about 12:15. Parents and sister arrived, went to the party until 2, then back to sister's house for awhile. Left around 5:30 and walked in the door at 8 pm. I then had to do my work and prep a paper...and I am tired! I am now going to sit and watch tv for an hour then head to bed!

No comments: