Monday, May 5, 2008

What have you been up to?

Well let me share my day so far.

We got up at 6 am thanks to Grayson, and we were early to drop the girls off at school. Britt went prepared for her Cinco de Mayo party with a sombrero and maracas!

Gray and I hightailed it to see Dr. Tom, then to the store to get stuff for snack for the girl scouts. I have to say, I can really see the increase in food prices, it was crazy how little I got for my money!

We came home and I worked on the gazillion course checks I had to do, I answered emails and with about 10 course checks left, I decided I had to get out of the house again. As it was Cinco de Mayo, I decided Grayson and I needed to be festive and eat Mexican, and Em and the girls joined me :)

After lunch, Gray went to play at Em's, I stopped and grabbed a few things at another store, came home and finished the dreaded course checks, got the snack together for the girls scouts, vacuumed, straightened up, switched laundry and did the dishes. Now all I have left is to make dinner and go to work. On the bright side, this is my second to last Monday night class this session, and this Wednesday is my last Weds class this session. Then I am on summer break, well at least from PT school :)

1 comment: