Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Time Management

I am usually an excellent multi tasker, but with the gloomy weather and change in my schedule, I feel a bit off.

This morning I got some errands run, then a conference call. After my call I need to feed Grayson lunch and attack the dining room and kitchen, I also have at least 10 loads of laundry to wash, and three to fold. Tonight I have to run a call, and get the bathrooms and Brittan's room cleaned in anticipation of my parents.

Between all of the chores, my papers I need to write, conference calls and work, I keep having to switch hats quickly, and it is a bit overwhelming. Tomorrow morning I will go get the big steam cleaner, and Ryan has agreed to be the steam cleaning man while I dust and organize.

I am happily looking forward to Monday, the kids are home and I am planning a quiet day at home, and if the weather agrees with us, we will do some gardening and outside clean up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becca,
Your posts are so interesting, I really enjoy looking into your life. Every time I read one I start to feel incredibly hungry. I also start to crave coffee. Sometimes I even think about vacuuming! haha
Bonnie