Friday, May 2, 2008

Another busy day

It must be spring since I can't stop moving. Today I got the girls off to school and then Emily and Maggie came by. We visited for a bit while Ryan put the new light up in the foyer (hurray) and then we sent Emily home to get dressed and kept Maggie to play. I did the dishes, laundry, vacuumed, steam cleaned and generally straightened up. Em brought back lunch and Killi and we weeded the front flower beds and I planted the herb seeds. Vacuumed and did the dishes again, made the kids sugar cookies, grabbed our three kids and two neighbor kids off the bus and had a nice afternoon. Everyone left and my family and I attacked the absolutely disgusting, horrific playroom which has been long overdue for an overhaul. A few hours and one dinner break later, I headed to Goodwill with 6 bags of toys and now am enjoying knowing that the playroom is spic and span!

Tomorrow Britt has a soccer game, and I might leave Ryan and the other kids home to trellis the garden and do a few other things.

I love being productive in spring!

No comments: