Sunday, May 18, 2008

8:15 am

OK, so sometimes lack of sleep agrees with me, and sometimes it doesn't. I have been pretty unbearable to be around the last few days, I am even annoying myself, and I am sure a large part of it has to do with lack of decent sleep. Last night I went up to be around 11 which is early for me. Got up there and the litterbox stunk as husband hadn't cleaned it when he was up there. i cleaned the box, vacuumed up all the litter the kittens kicked out, mopped the bathroom floor and cleaned the vanity and mirror. By this point, Grayson was up and SCREAMING. Got him settled and went to go to sleep and the kittens were running wild, which includes attacking me in bed. Finally they settled at about 1:30 am and I think I fell asleep around 2 am. Then Gray was up again, then the cats were up again at 3:30 until almost 5 am. Went back to sleep at 5:30 and Gray got up at 6:30. I put in a show for him and told him to sit on the bed and be quiet, needless to say it didn't happen. This has become a pattern with the kittens and Gray.

I am sitting here and I am so tired it hurts to type. I have a huge list of things to do today and do not have the luxury to put things off. After I finish my first cup of coffee, I need to go finish the living room and then do the dishes. Someone is coming at 11 to take one of the kittens, so I need to shower, then I MUST attack the dining room and kitchen today, plus write a paper and do work, laundry, vacuum, go to the store and make dinner. In all honesty, I actually started dinner already, I am making BBQ beef and baked beans, so the beans need to cook for a really long time (forgot to soak last night) so they are already going. The beef will go in by 11 am so it can cook long and slow. All I should have to do around dinner time is make a salad and serve, which is a good thing as I am pretty sure I won't be able to function.

OK, I must drink coffee and get myself going.

No comments: