Thursday, May 22, 2008

Two minutes for lunch

I am on my two minute lunch break.

So far I have run errands, done course checks, ryan steam cleaned the downstairs, we replaced the toilet seat downstairs, i cleaned the bathroom, did the dishes, dusted the downstairs and did some laundry.

After this brief break, I will go clean out the dining room and mop it, scrub the kitchen counters and cabinets, dust brittan's room and clean the upstairs bathroom. I also have some work work things to do and a paper to write, need to make a treat for haven's class, cook dinner, and ry needs to steam clean the upstairs. Plus we need to plant the flowers I got yesterday in the window boxes and hanging baskets and haven has riding. So busy.

4 comments:

A Jersey Girl said...

All that and it is only 1pm, boy you are fast!

Anonymous said...

What about the coffee and VACUUMING! haha
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

What about the coffee and VACUUMING! haha
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

oops, I sent that twice, sorry!